Nomad Development Works
Working party - Saturday 14th June from 10am to 1pm
Bank improvement works to our sheltered training facility and polo pitch started this week and are expected to last for approximately 2 weeks. Whilst these works continue, help from Club Members is required to prepare for the fencing works and relocation of the containers/clubhouse.
There will be a working party this Saturday from 10am to 1pm. Planned works include:
- Preparation of site boundary in advance of fencing contractor
- Relocate a 5m section of the bund
- Some tree lopping activity
- Preparation for positioning of shipping containers
- Preparation of ground for positioning of clubhouse
Equipment required: Gloves, wheelbarrows, spades, garden forks, strimmer, rakes, loppers and a chainsaw.
Hope to see as many of you there as possible, many hands make light work!
Thanking you in advance for your help in developing your Club.